Thursday 29 March 2012

Nohemi Moran ~ NCPhotography | Photography Inspiration.

     Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.



Out of Most of the Photography friends that I know, Nohemi has been the most help, she has made my Watermark, helped me to work out this and that little dolacky that I don't know the name for ;) she has helped me with Photoshop and everything else you wish you could learn just like that! Nohemi has been a Major  help to me an heaps of ways! Thank-you soooo much Nohemi!

Nohemi, all your work is amazing in many different ways! Keep up the great work and you will continue to be one of my role models! ;)






2 comments:

  1. First of all.. your photos are AMAZING!!! And second... I LOVE your watermark!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine!

      Her Photo's are STUNNING.... I am not 100% sure but I think she made the Watermark herself... you can find her at NCPhotography on fb or NCPhotography on the web :)

      Delete