Monday 12 March 2012

I Must Apologize!

I MUST apologize to everyone that I haven't made a blog post for quiet a while! I have been quiet busy doing Memorial Editing, Normal Editing for an amazing photographer called Natalie Comerford (search her via Facebook) I have been away at camp and now I am editing photo's from the Workers BuckOut the other day, Which in total equalled 1389 photo's to sort through and upload, and now I have the hard descision of choosing which ones to edit.

Most of these will be put up on my New Blog.... www.wix.com/alittlepieceofheartp/sandybauer
Which I think is a lot of hard work, considering I was a bit stupid and put the original images up which are massive and so it is a bit slow. From now on I know to only upload the Resized images though! ;)

Anyways, I best be off to edit yet more images and do some other jobs of some sort!

Bye! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment